April 8, 2005

Prankster Brian Barton Stirs It Up Again

My buddy Bryan is at it again. I heard he will be on Hannity and Colmes tonight. This is the guy who led a bunch of leftists in their peace march, when he was actually just making fun of them. Nice job Bryan! http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050408/us_nm/security_arizona_dc_1 Militia volunteers patrolling the U.S.-Mexico border were accused of holding a Mexican immigrant against his will and making him pose with a joke T-shirt but law enforcement officials ruled on Thursday no crime had been committed. The man filed a legal complaint charging that he was held and forced to display a T-shirt, distributed by "Minuteman" volunteer Bryan Barton, that said: "Bryan Barton caught me crossing the border and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thats awsome, but it seems some people can't take a joke. I'm voting for him!